CMT - 818 Enlock1 for Joining
The Innovative CMT-Enlock joining systtem is designed to build the strongest "T" joints, miter joints and "Widening" joints using the patented E15 and E1- Dovetail keys. The dovetail slots in each piece to be joined are machined quickly and accurately using the CMT-Enlock jig. You simply clamp your work piece in the jig, set your bit depth and you are ready to rout. The jig features strong cast aluminium construction throughout the body, top place, stops and clamping bar producing perfect and strong joints for life.
Strong and versatile clamping bar ensures no movement of the work piece.
Solid foot attaches the jig to the table.
Adjustable Miter blocks for miter joints in picture frames.
Miter Plate can be adjusted to suit the width of the work piece.
Clamp extension arm to make widening joints.
CMT Enlock 1 Butterfly Lock System offers these features:
• Make quick, secure joints with your router without complicated cuts
• Uses standard Dovetail cutters to produce pockets for key inserts
• Tap the key insert across the join to hold the components together
• Special cap expands and locks the joint
• Makes 'T', Butt or Mitre joints in double quick time
• Can be dismantled if required or glued joint for extra durability
• Key inserts eliminate the need to clamp the joins
Standard Equipment: Joining sytem: CMT-Enlock1, Masterpack (50 keys) CMT Enlock1 Instruction manual in five languages. HW Dovetail bit not included.